So, months have passed since my last blog post. I know…I call myself a “blogger” and don’t blog. One of my New Year’s resolutions (I swear!) is to get back to writing again. It always made me feel better and I’m not sure why I stopped. 2011 has been a bittersweet year for me. A few great things happened but a few not so great things happened too:
Great things from 2011:
- I met Dave Matthews in April.
- Spent 6 nights this summer at Dave Matthews Band Caravan shows in Atlantic City, NJ and Randall’s Island, NY.
- Attended my first Phish show ever at Madison Square Garden for their New Year’s run.
- Started Bannerize.me, which turned into Coverize.me with the new Facebook timeline change.
- Lost 40 pounds.
Not so great things from 2011:
- Ended friendships with two girls I went to high school with due to a Facebook misunderstanding in August. If something like a Facebook status is going to make them not want to talk to me anymore, then they never were truly my friends.
- Stopped speaking to three people that I sincerely trusted and respected who pretty much screwed me over in February. They are completely two-faced and I don’t need people like that in my life. I’m glad I saw their true colors when I did and I just wish everyone else eventually does too.
- Stopped blogging regularly. I miss it.
- Gained 40 pounds back.
Although meeting Dave is worth 10 great things, and seeing a live Phish show was on my bucket list, I wish there were more things listed on the great list. That being said, I can’t live in the past and can only look forward to the future. Excited to see what 2012 has in store.
Happy New Year everyone!